GTIC HOLDINGS PTE., LTD －Vision
The international trading of commodities, petroleum and natural gas are the main businesses of GTIC HOLDINGS PTE., LTD. The company mainly undergoes synergistic developments with governmental institutions and has expanded its businesses to Europe, Greater China, America, and the Middle East.
GTIC HOLDINGS PTE., LTD is not just a gold refinery company but seeks to become one of the leaders to reshape the Taiwanese economy, to pioneer the gold industry, and to make a mark in the global market.
Other than providing raw materials to the high-tech and gold-related industries in Taiwan, GTIC aims to establish an international gold-trading center in Taiwan and seeks to make it the largest in Asia through optimal domestic operations and collaborating with government institutions.
英國Baird & co煉金廠技術交流。
Certifications and Future plans
Obtained certifications from both the London Bullion Market Association (LBMA) & the London Platinum & Palladium Market (LPPM) in precious metal refinery, two of the most prestigious establishments with regards to precious metal certification.
Technical support from the Singapore Precious Metal Refinery (SPMR)
Technological exchanges with UK-based refinery Baird & Co.
Obtained gold authorization code issued by the Singaporean government.
Intend to become a member of the World Gold Council in the near future
Seeking to establish and promote an International Gold Exchange in Taiwan
發展目標 Development Objectives
時程 Time course
工作要點 Work Plan
煉金廠完成設廠 The completion of the gold refinery.
技術深化完成 The completion of the deepening technology(技術深化)
銀行產業汰金換新計劃 Replacing old gold with new gold in the banking industry
Become the primary gold raw materials supplier to the Taiwanese high-tech and jewelry sectors.
Vision Goal ( I )
Latter half of 2017
Former half of 2018
1. Establish the first gold sightseeing/tourism factory in the world
2. Establish the first green and environmentally-friendly gold refinery that releases zero pollution and zero emissions.
3 . Stabilize the Taiwanese currency and stimulate Taiwan’s financial internationalization.
4 . Incrementally increasing gold production to reach 1000 kg per month in 2018
5 . Promote the gold reserve strategies for the banks.
6 . Eliminate existing but outdated gold reserve strategies for the banks.
7. Cultivate international financial talents
8. Become the No.1 gold supplier for the high-tech industry
9 . Become the No.1 gold supplier in the gold jewelry industry
10. Boost the competitiveness of the Taiwanese high-tech industry.
Vision ( I I )
Have tourist from all over the world visit the Gold Factory in Taiwan
Establish a Gold Industrial Park
1. Hold international press conferences and opening ceremonies
2. Collaborate with travel agencies to organize the Gold Tours
3. Promote the field trip among junior high school and primary school aimed to educate the students regarding gold production.
4. Advocate individuals to undergo the course to get certified as a gold refinery alchemist.
5. Gold reserve administrator training program (exclusive in Asia.)
6. Transforming the gold sightseeing factory into a second generation gold sightseeing factory.
7. Building a 5 in 1 multidimensional Gold Park
8. Obtain the largest market share of gold products in Greater China.
9. Become a world-renowned brand.